Slumber Party! - No More Training!

So  my deviantart profile just turned 6 years old. I was 10 when i first logged on, that should give you a good idea of how old i am. I have had 3 girlfriends in that time. One of them is still very special to me. Her lust for boobs was amazing. She wore a training bra, she hated it. She wanted bigger boobs so badly. Her passion and obsession to have bigger boobs was something that helped shape my sexuality. I loved that her greed for tits surpassed my own. Thats when I found myself not only in love with girls with big boobs but with a girls want of such things, the extremes and incredible things a girl will do to have what she wants is so sexy and beautiful. This fantasy is based off of my previous baby girls hatred of her training bra. It is a visual representation of the characters in a story I am writing called Slumber Party. These girls have wrapped their training bras around their lovers ever growing dick in the hope that they will be ripped to shreds. Sort of a last little fuck you to their previous ''no boob having life'' before they grew the big fat gorgeous tits they always wanted. Please enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts