Monster Boner Fivesome

I have a penis. Its pretty great. It feels wonderful to have it touched. To have sex with it, to slip it between two big soft breasts is such an incredible feeling. I like to fantasize about having a boner this big. So big that it would require multiple women at once to please me. I like to imagine what it must feel like. To have a giant throbbing boner bigger than your whole body. Feeling more than your brain can comprehend. Sliding through multiple pairs of giant breasts at one time as girls go all bonkers on it licking and kissing it. What a wonderful fantasy. Please enjoy!

Comments

  1. That's how I would like to have sex ;)
    Every girl possessed by lust taking up a different skill and area of my penis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truer words have never been spoken. Thank you so much for enjoying! And most of all commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts