Lilly Pop - Suck?

   Over the years I have enjoyed and been inspired by artists who had their own individual characters and stories that were well known and even sometimes drawn by other artists. I never had the intention of making a character of my own, other than giant penis guy (who is pretty much just me, but with a giant penis), but I sat down and combined a few elements I have been tossing around and came up with this girl.
    Her name is Lilly Pop. As I drew her, little details about her began to create themselves. I fell in love with the idea of her having a raging oral fixation and always wanting to lick everything. Being completely obsessed with sucking and licking on every inch of my giant penis, wanting it even bigger so she could have even more to lick. And Ive always wanted to throw foot licking in there, so shes a fan of that as well.
   But also little details like her being embarassed and putting her hand over her little coochie, and hiding lolipops in the dick flap of my underwear and between her breasts and holding one out in between her little toes for you the viewer. And of course her favorite place to hang out being my balls. She will probably never make it to the status of characters like Grape or Pulse, but shes mine and I love her. I hope you will as well. Please enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts