Perfect Fit!

Hello my friends! Its been awhile. Im sorry for that. Been going through some things. Too busy for fantasies. But this place is for boners and pleasure not for me to burden you with my B.S. If you have seen my scraps you might have seen a picture or two that looks like this. I always had the idea for a "perfect fit" picture like this, where a girl grew big enough on her own to be fucked by a gigantic penis through her boobs and across her cooch and through her butt at once. I imagine it would be so incredible. Truly one of my favorite fantasies. I never felt right about previous incarnations of this fantasy but it was because I didnt make everything big enough. But is there such a thing as big enough? Sigh.....such is this curse. Please enjoy!

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you're going through some shit right now. This new one is awesome, your style and technique keep getting better and better with each piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! No one ever comments here. It means a lot for sure.

      Delete
  2. I've noticed. I'm a serial lurker, very rare internet commenter/poster as a whole, but I've been a fan for like a year. People tend to forget that there should be incentive for putting yourself out there, and if you're not making money, feedback and appreciation IS an artist's incentive. If you don't get anything back for your work, your well may dry up, and the great phantasies may stop coming, which would suck. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really wonderful of you to say. I'm still wrapping my head around actually having fans and getting positive feedback. Its definitely a driving force. But don't worry I will always make these fantasies. I come here to touch myself to them just as much if not more than everyone else! Thank you again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts