Growth SPURT!

I have a huge list of ideas and fantasies that I personally want to see made so that I may touch myself to them later. This one has been on my list for a very long time. I spent the last few days making it because I had the time and I just really wanted this. Giant boobs, giant nipples, the whole deal. I love tit sized nipples, I just love the idea of them. What they must feel like, what it must feel like for the girl to have them touched and licked and sucked on or how much milk would pour out of them. To visualize these big pink nubs growing and hardening, extending forward slowly leaking and pulsing. And I just wanted to portray a couple having sex and the girl slowly rising upward into the air while being cummed into and having that cum blast into her like the jet of a jacuzzi, massaging her insides and making her cum as well. And then my mind kind of goes in different directions from there. Like they both continue growing as a result of their powerful constant orgasms or the cum itself causes her breasts to grow and fill with milk until they reach the nearest mouth and the milk causes him to keep growing and they just keep going at that untill.......well whatever you want I suppose. You decide and enjoy please!

Comments

  1. Positive feedback virtuous cycle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats very true. But I'm not in it for the feedback so much. I will always appreciate those few who go out of their way to talk to me but whats important is the sweet bones I and you all receive. So keep poppin em cause this stuff isn't anywhere else. Atleast that I know of.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts