Sweet Milky Love!

I have never really been into nipple fucking. I never saw it portrayed in a way that didnt hurt the girl. I love girls, I adore them, I worship them and their delicious soft bodies. I never want to see them be hurt. I want to see them pleasured and loved. But in Kyonyuu Fantasy, one of my all time favorite hentai, they did it so incredibly sexy that I have been in love with the idea. No actual nipple insertion of course, but I love the thought of a big fat dick tip touching a big throbbing nipple and pushing it inward like a huge spongy stiff button, causing it to spurt out milk as the dick slowly sinks deeper into her breast like a finger to slowly rising dough. Yum! And Im really
feeling giant boobs right now because of my inspiration and lust for zdemians amazing story "Lets Burn Some Muscle!!". Im so in love with it and this! Please enjoy!

P.S - As a added bonus here is the original picture before I decided to make him further away.

Comments

Popular Posts