Growth Spurt 2!

Im always getting requests for growth sequences. They are very time consuming but I really wanted to see this and so I made it. And found out a lot of shortcuts to make doing this stuff easier. so I will definitely be doing more stuff like this! I really like the way it turned out. Im going to continue on with this because he totally still needs to pop a bone! Probably condense it down into four panels a piece since I lost so much resolution like this. But for now please enjoy! Now please go touch yourself to this fantasy!

Comments

  1. What is in that milk to make it be giant? And how did her breasts are so big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful sexy magic! In BONKland if a girl wants to play with giant penis then her body adapts to her lust and desire and grows bigger. Her boobs fill with however much milk it requires to make a penis as big as she wants. And girls can grow bigger from eating giant penis cum as well, because they have grow breasts or butts or coochies big enough to please such a giant penis. Or something like that. Really I leave up to the viewer but thats how I like to think about it. Thank you for enjoying!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts