The Daughters Of Eve - Part One



The Daughters Of Eve - Part One

by BONK!



"Im alive?" "Heh I cant believe Im alive." Thats my first thought as I wake, from what feels like a century of sleep, to the beeping of my heart monitor. It annoys me and pounds in my aching head as I tear it from my chest and fingers. The machine flat lines and creates a much worse noise causing my body and groggy mind to go in to an anxious panic. I desperately unplug it and lean back. "Not the best way to be woken up from a failed suicide attempt."

Breathing a sigh of relief I take in my surroundings through squinting eyes and blurred vision. I was in what looked like a hospital room. But it was huge. Easily the size of an entire hopsital wing with ceilings that stretched as high as a cathedral. The walls, floor and ceiling were padded in what looked like a shiny white silk and my bed took up half the room. As I looked at my body which had been fitted with the same white silk, a young girl bursts through the door of my room and slides in.

She looks to be my age and in a tight pink formal nurses uniform that barely covers her round jiggly butt and tiny white cotton panties. Her red rimmed glasses slide off her face as she adjusts her long black hair back into a bun and runs over to my bed yelling profanities. "Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! I thought you were dead!" She yells as she trips and collapses on the bed next to me. Laughing she adjusts her glasses pushing them up on her little scrunched nose and puts her dainty pale hand on my face and looks into my eyes.

Her touch is warm, soft and soothing. My vision clears and my eyes fix on her puffy shiny pink pouty lips. "We would be so lost if you died." She says with a soft but urgent whisper as her eyes water. She then quickly turns around, grabs my patient records and begins scanning them. "It says here this was your fifth suicide attempt. Your not very good are you?" She says with a sarcastic smirk as she rests her hand on my upper thigh.
I look down at her hand.

"You should know that this will also be my fifth mandatory "everything is going to be okay" talk you guys give to recently revived suicide patients, so dont bother please." I say as I look up to meet her eyes. "Im Alice...um Nurse! Nurse Alice, heehee." She says with nervous laughter. "You may have already noticed this isnt a normal hospital...... Eric, was it?" She asks coyly as she lifts my information back into her view.

"Yes thats what it says, Eric Littlewood." Alice drops my records as she moves herself closer to me and runs her hand up from my thigh and across my stomach and chest, lightly caressing my neck she stops two fingers on my lips and leans in. "But I happen to know that theres nothing little about you." She says in a ravenous shaking whisper as her lips graze my ear. I sit up immediately and push Alice back. "Is this some kind of joke!?" I shout as I try to get up.

She then leans forward and hugs me, preventing me from moving. "Please dont get the wrong idea Eric. I said this was not a normal hospital, which means Im not going to give you some boring speech about not killing yourself." Alice lets go of me and begins unbuttoning the top buttons of her uniform. "Because what Im going to do for you is much better than that Mr. Littlewood." She finishes with the last button to reveal a metallic vest restraint with a big heart shaped keyhole in the center.

She then removes a necklace with a large skeleton key from around her neck and places it in my hand. "But first I want you to tell me why you want to die." Alice asks as she grabs my other hand and places it on the ice cold metal of her vest.
"I dont know what you want me to say." I say with fear and confusion. "I mean you guys have my files. You should know what I did." Alice looks me over with a confident smile and says."I didnt ask you what you did. I asked why do you want to die?"

I pull my hand from hers and look down at my lap. "No amount of talking or drugs you people prescribe is ever going to make me forget. The screams, the blood, Oh god....the blood. We were just kids who gave into our urges. It was amazing, finally experiencing it, the passion, the lust and complete carnal desire. She wanted me as much as I wanted her and for a moment it was ecstasy. Watching her smile and lose herself to me pleasing her.

It felt amazing, she told me she could feel me growing inside her. She loved it, she yelled that it was the hottest feeling ever to feel me slowly slipping deeper inside her. But I didnt stop growing, I...... my dick wouldnt stop. When she started complaining about the pain it was too late, I was stuck inside her." Clenching Alices key in my fist I look away as tears begin to well up in my eyes.

"You will never know what its like, to feel guilt or absolute terror everytime you are attracted to someone else. To know that for the rest of your life you will never be with another person. Or to have a horror movie run through your mind everytime your aroused. I......I ripped a beautiful girl in half with my dick! No one can fix that! I see it, I have relived it every minute of everyday since! Im sorry, I dont... Its just that....Im so tired. Do you understand?"

I ask, slightly embarassed by my display of emotion. Alice says nothing and smiles warmly at me as she begins to undo her long black hair from her bun. She whips it around allowing it to drape down her back as she begins to pull the top half of her uniform off. "Eric I do understand. More than you know. I also understand that we have alot of work to do!" she says as she takes my hand with the skeleton key in it and brings it to her chest. "What do you mean?!" I ask more confused and scared than ever.

Alice smiles and adjusts her glasses. "your parents left you here, did you know that? This place, its different. Sort of a last resort rehabilitation center. Atleast thats how its advertised. But your here because they didnt know what to do with you and gave up, and of course got a large sum of money for their "donation"." "Wait! What do you mean?!" I interrupt. Alice points around my huge room. "Do you notice anything missing from this room?"

I look around puzzled and still distracted by the white silk covering every inch of the massive room. "Um pretty much everything.....except white silk." Alices tone and demeanor change as she leans in closer to my ear. "No windows." She whispers suspiciously as she winks at me. Then leaning back she returns to her normal voice. "You are of course welcome to move about your room and other designated areas of the facility. But you will find no exit." "So this is a prison?!" I ask as the idea of being dead or still in a coma runs through my head.

"Not quite, but thats not important right now. Youve been out for months and need nourishment." Alice takes both my hands and places them on her chest as she pushes me back and stradles me. Her fat warm butt pouring out the bottom of her stretched falling off uniform spreads over my lap like pancake batter to a skillet. "Do you know why you cant stop reliving those memories?" She asks as she removes her glasses and places them on my night stand. "You cant stop because no one has given you new memories to relive. Better memories. Incredible memories." She answers slowly grinding my lap.

"I suppose your going to do that Nurse Alice?" I ask sarcasticly as I begin to think Im dreaming. "Eric your special, You know that? Theres no one else on this planet like you. Your body..... is one of a kind, a ..........gift!" Alice stammers as she begins to shake, unable to fully control her desires any longer. "Do you want to be desired Eric? Do you want to feel again? Give me a chance to help you move on! I need you. I need you to want me, to want to be with me, right now. Can you do that?" She asks almost pleading.

"You understand I want to die right? I just met you. How can you replace the years of horror Ive experienced?" I ask as I uncontrolably envision my blood soaked dick.
Alice undeterred takes my hand with the key and places it in the lock. "I can show you something amazing, something that will make you feel good, something that will let you know that your not alone. Something that will help you realize how special you are and how important you are to us. All you have to do is want it, want me. Even if just for a second, dont you want to feel something else than what your feeling right now?"

I look at her in puzzled disbelief and say nothing. She sighs and slowly looks down in defeat. With a hesitant smile I sit up. Wanting more than anything to feel something other than terror and guilt I begin to turn her lock. She quickly stops me and grabs my hand. "You have to want this Eric, otherwise it wont work." I turn the key not telling her that I wanted her the minute she burst through the door. "Eric wait!" Alice yells and she grabs for my hands. But the key turns and locks into place setting off a series of lights and gears in motion.

Her vest lets off a cool mist and splits down the center over the heart in a jagged broken zig zag as it opens up revealing a blue light and Alices snow white breasts. The vest looked as if it were restraining her breasts in a sort of cryogenic suspension. She looks at me and then at herself in relief and amazement. "It worked! You did it! Could it be? You really want me? My body? She stands up, removes the vest and throws it on the floor. It makes a loud thud as it hits the floor and lets off another cool blast of mist. She stands over me slowly removing the rest of her uniform she tosses it to the floor.

Now only in her white panties and matching garter she looks down at her chest and hugs her c cup breasts, rubbing the warmth back into them."Mmmmm! Thank you so much!" She opens her eyes, looks down at me and begins unbuttoning my hospital gown. I tense up and flinch as my mind floods with images of blood soaked sheets. "What sort of place is this? Where am I?" I ask frantically as she presses her cold soft breasts into my bare chest and kisses me. As she parts from my lips she licks hers, smiles and whispers "your home".

My mind slips into a state of shock as Alice rubs her cool goose bump covered body on mine and kisses my neck leaving wet little kiss marks to slowly dry. I hear screams and crying as the room begins to spin. I try to yell out. "Im so sorr......mmmpph!" But my mouth is stuffed with Alices breast. She shushes me and presses herself deeper into my mouth, spreading her cool soft marshmellowy tit skin around my face as her nipple grows hard extending towards my tongue. Without realizing I instinctively grab her delicious creamy breasts and knead them into my face sucking on and swirling my tongue around her hard nipple as her pink areola skin wrinlkles around my lips.

"Ooohhh! Dont stop! Oohh Its so good!" She screams as her body bucks wildly on my lap. I struggle with my bodies undeniable urges and my minds traumatized fears as I begin to feel my dick get harder. Alice notices too as she begins grinding her damp girl parts on the slowly rising mound beneath her that was still concealed by my blanket. My mind scrambles for clarity as my pounding heart begins to match the steady throb of my freakish erection. I feel light headed as a deluge of blood rushes to my growing three and a half foot hard on that extends past my feet by a few inches.

Having grown to that size the first time, it has remained that way ever since, under a blanket in a self imposed guilt filled exile. Alice leans in lifting her hot wet bottom from my dick allowing it to slowly rise and lift the blanket slightly as it bobs up and down. She squeezes her tits together stuffing both pulsing hard nipples into my mouth I suck them in deeper and wrap my tongue around them in a figure eight motion as I inhale them with my mouth in a wave, sucking them in and out while rolling them with my tongue.

It comes naturally to me, though I had never done it before. But somehow I know how to pleasure Alice and give her exactly what she wants. I grab her breasts and rub them downward over my face in circular motions as I continue sucking her delicious nipples."Ohhh Eric dont stop Im almost......Aaaahhhh!" Her body violently jerks upward pulling her breasts from the suction of my mouth and creating a popping sound. Her legs shake and she collapses back onto my lap as her wet pussy contracts and then spurts in her panties like a sneeze.

"Oooohh.....uhhh.....ohh.....ahhhuh." She pants heavily as her body slumps over in a cute little pile of quivering ivory skin. "That......heh....was...heh......amazing! Ive dreamed of this Eric! Your the first person to ever touch me. The first to ever kiss me. And now youve made me cum for the first time. Ive waited my whole life for this! For you!" She stands up, struggling under her fresh orgasm knees and removes her garter and stockings. Tossing them at me she pinches my blanket between her tiny toes. "May I touch you?" She asks sweetly. "You are touching me Nurse Alice." I reply coyly hiding my fear of her reaction.

She lifts the blanket from my body and tosses it to the floor exposing my giant grotesque murderous erection. "Oh my fucking god! Look at you!" She gasps and collapses as her knees buckle at the sight of my engorged dick. I fall back into a a state of hysteria as my surroundings become a blood soaked nightmare. Alice quickly places her soft little hands on my throbbing pumpkin sized dick head and lifts it up bringing it to her lips. She looks at me and smiles. "You dont have to be afraid anymore. I want you. I want your incredible dick! Your like something out a fantasy Eric! And your mine!" I reach out to her as my eyes water both from shame and her wonderful words.

"You dont have to say those things Alice. I know you dont mean them. No one could ever......" Before I can finish she kisses my urethra like a mouth, twirling her tongue around the lip like wrinkles as she sloppily french kisses it. I fall back as my body weakens and all the blood in my other extremities flow to my boner, causing it to extend by six inches and bounce upward by a foot smacking Alice in the breasts. She laughs as she leans back and props her legs up in the air, removing her cum soaked panties.

Grabbing my dick head with her feet she lifts it up and holds it in the air between her soft little toes as she lays on her back. She takes her panties and stretches them over it placing the wet crotch over the tip. She then looks at me seductivley. "Your wrong. I love this. I want more! Being here with you and feeling the heat and weight of your beautiful dick. I cant think of anything Ive ever wanted more in my life!" Alice allows my dick to slowly slide down between her legs. Bringing my exploding dick head to her bare dripping pussy, she rubs it on herself humping it and squeezing it between her hot little jiggly thighs.

Teasing me, she periodically pulls over the crotch of her panties exposing my urethra as she presses her gushing pink parts against it until her body shakes again and she erupts onto the end of it. She giggles like a little girl playing with her favorite toy as she stands up and turns around. Greedily trying to do everything she can with it all at once. Pointing her big fat butt at me she bends over and grabs my dick head again. Squeezing it between her butt cheeks and rubbing it in circular motions around her sweet spot until she cums again. She laughs and looks at me while playing a cute game of peek a boo with my erection as she hides her face behind it.

"Alice I......" Im at loss for words as I am overtaken by my lust and appreciation for her. She stands up and holds my dick up in the air. It is now four and a half feet tall and over a foot thick. She hugs it wrapping her entire body around it. "I love it! Im in love! Its like a dream Eric! Holding me up she licks from the bottom to the top as she kisses the tip. She lets it drop back down to her feet dragging it down her body before it hits the bed. She then steps over my quaking boner and drags her toes across it intentionally tickling me as she drops back down to stradle me again.

I sit up to meet her and press my face into her breasts as I hug her body squeezing her closer to me, my erection bobbing up and down behind us. She grabs my head and presses my face deeper into her cleavage as I lick between her breasts squeezing them together and sandwiching my face in them. "Oh yes thats my favorite spot Eric. Dont stop, please dont stop!" I continue licking deep into the entire expanse of her chest with big sloppy smears of my tongue. Uncontrolably humping upward, my dick shoots straight up into the air falling forward onto Alice.

The weight of it pushing her into me. I am overpowered by my desire to fuck, with a hunger I had never felt in my life. It is a empty aching feeling that consumes my being as my super sensitive dick grows and feels with the sensation of a hundred raging hard ons. I grab it with both hands and squeeze it towards Alice and me, sandwiching her between my body and monster dick. I keep humping upward against Alices backside as her ass slowly spreads open around my dick.

She lets go of her breasts and reaches behind her grabbing my pounding erection and pressing her body and face into it as she slides up and down it, stopping every couple of minutes to ravenously lick and kiss it. "Ooohhh this.....uhhh......is......ahh!.... heaven! Thank you so much! Thank you! She smiles at me and giggles panting heavy. "Now its my turn! Hee hee!" With my face still buried between her breasts I look up at her. "what do you mea...." I try to ask with a mouthful of tit but am interupted by the answer as her breasts rumble and begin firmimg up from the inside out.

Slowly rounding out they grow bigger around my face as I keep licking between them. "Oh fuck.....yes! Keep doing that!........Lick and suck.....Oooh!..every inch....ahhhh...of them as they.....Ohhhhh!.....grow!" In awe of what Im hearing I rip my hands from my growling dick and grab her tits. Reluctantly pulling my head from them I watch in disbelief as they slowly swell in my hands and towards my face. "How is this happening?!" I ask in amazement as my mind and body juggle the overflow of sexual tension and fantasy with the reality of what was happening to me and my mind..... and our bodies. "Im like you Eric."

She pants softly as she looks down at me and brings her hands to my face pulling me back towards her now double d breasts. "We are special. Beautiful sexual beings capable of impossible feats. Able to feel more, desire more, sense more and want MORE!" Her breasts continue to grow dropping down to my shoulders as the weight and pressure of them slowly wrap around my neck and they flow past my face.

"You have never been able to fully realize your potential because of your experience but now you are with us and everything will be different! We will reach pleasures unattainable by normal people, share fantasies never experienced by anyone anywhere!" My erection intensifies and stands straight up on its own growing another six inches both ways. As if awakening and reacting to Alices commands and desires. My churning balls tense up and begin growing bigger, spreading my legs apart as they fill up like a baloon to a faucet. "Mmmmm Eric I can feel your desire! I can feel your lust and raw sexual energy oozing from your dick! Its all for me!"

Pushing my face out from between her big, growing, soft, round breasts that were now bigger than my head she lifts one up and places it a few inches from my face. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out." she lightly coos as she giggles nervously. My eyes focus on her hard pink nipple that was now two inches long and one inch wide, as both her breasts and nipples grow larger and closer to my awaiting open mouth. She squeezes them together, pushing them forward and into my mouth as a gush of warm liquid splashes in and out of my mouth, dribbling down my chin.

Its delicious and sweet like honey. "What just happened!?" I lick my lips desperately searching for any excess. "Do you like it?" Alice asks bashfully giggling. "Your the only one whos ever had my milk. Is it good?" She looks at me with big blue puppy eyes hoping for my approval. Already covetous of the little bit of her sweet tit cream that I was fortunate enough to taste, I grab her beachball sized breast and squeeze, blasting my face with her warm milk. It sprays into my open mouth as I gulp down as much as I can.

Each mouthful tingling throughout my body in a orgasmic rush that revives my body and surges through my dick making it grow another few inches both ways as my basket ball sized nuts continue to grow, tighten and tingle. "Its the most delicious thing Ive ever had! Your the most delicious thing Ive ever had Alice." She screams in excited relief and extreme sexual rapture as her fantasies are fully realized. "Ooooohhhh! Suck my nipples! Suck out every last drop of my milk! I want to soak your body in my milk! Oooooh I want to soak your gorgeous dick in my milk!

She hops off of me and kneels at my side bringing one huge tit to my mouth and the other to my exploding dick that was now five feet tall and a foot and a half thick. Wasting no time I grab her huge sloshing milky tit and bring it to my mouth. Her apple sized nipple beats like a heart as it grows faster towards my mouth in eager anticipation to be licked and sucked on. I wrap my mouth around it and suck hard as a huge tsunami of her delicious white tit nectar floods my mouth, blasting out in violent sprays as her breast reacts to my sucking by growing bigger and faster.

I am overwhelmed as the sensations from her milk and my all consuming erection overload my mind and I choke on her seemingly never ending flow of milk as it splashes all around me saturating my body and sheets. Alice rubs her other big hard nipple on my boner and soaks it in a spray of warm milk, tickling my tight dick skin as it trickles down my shaft and onto my stomach. "Yes! Ahhh! Ooohhhh!

Its....its everything Ive always wanted! I want more! Oh my god! I want to be bigger! Suck me! She falls back onto the bed with her huge beanbag chair tits and parts them with her arms as she holds them out beckoning me to come to her. I stand up, my knees shake under the added weight of my dick and balls as I lift my dick into the air. The weight and density of it is staggering as I point it towards her, my huge balls now hanging just above my knees. "Put it here." She commands as she rubs the center of her chest between her spread percolating breasts.

Comments

Popular Posts