For Callie


Sometimes absolutely wonderful ladies tell me their fantasies and ask me to make them. I'm of course honored to do so, especially when it involves me! One very special girl told me about her incredible dream. She wanted to be with me, and wanted me inside her as I lifted her up in the air making love to her with what she decribed as the biggest dick I could fit on the page. She wanted to see me cum inside her, filling her up with "gallons of cum" as it violently burst out of her in a huge spray causing her ass to expand around my dick and making her breasts burst through her "tiny training bra". She wanted to wear fishnets and be spurting milk out of her newly formed tits.
 It is an incredible fantasy and I'm so glad to be apart of it. I changed her face so her version would be unique. But here you are my dear sweet little Callieco kitty. Thank you for opening up to me.


Comments

Popular Posts