Future Fantasy Super Rough Sketch Time!


I try to avoid comics because Im terrible at drawing the same character multiple times and having them look the same in each frame. But I really want to do a comic because I just really want to see my fantasies play out in multiple frames. You get to see things happen that you just cant express in a single picture, like growth. I have always wanted to redo Breakfast in bed. Its so old and ugly to me. Still boner inducing but so very ugly to me. I always spin new versions of the story in my mind. You will most likely see various different versions of it over my time here. And people are always pushing for a new page of it so I decided to just make a new version of it. Ive simplified my style to cut on time and make it easier to recreate each character frame by frame. It will be a while till I finish, but I wanted to show you kids my process of sketching to color. And you know, I gotta drop in every once and a while to give yall a bone or two. Please keep in mind that the finished story will look very different. But till then, Please enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts