Sac Frenzy

I had the idea for a giant unerect dick being dipped into the ass cleavage of a beautiful girl whose ass was growing from the pre cum drip oozing down between her delicious jiggling butt cheeks. Ive also always wanted to redo my second entry here called "Sac Worship''. I never liked the way it turned out. I rushed it and my skills werent as good as they are now. So I combined the two into a new fantasy called "Sac Frenzy" because thats what it looks like. A bunch of wonderful little ladies just going BONKers on a giant growing nut sac. Hope you like!

Comments

  1. I love this piece, your proportions are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! Its so rare to get a comment here. Always such a pleasure to know others enjoy these fantasies.

      Delete
    2. Damn I wanted to reply to your very kind words but accidentally removed them instead. However ThankYou so much. I means so much to me to receive such kind praise. I will be speaking to you about your ideas very soon.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You're actually a current favorite artist of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts